HEALTH PROTOCOLS THAT ARE APPLIED AT THE FACES ART SUITES HOTEL.
The action plan is conformed by the recommendations of Greece’s public health organization – EODY.
All staff members:
- are aware of how the Covid-19 virus is transmitted and able to provide information to guests.
- are trained on practices for cleaning and disinfecting identi fied spots, on following hygiene rules to avoid transmitting the virus (frequent hand washing, avoiding handshakes, physical distancing, avoiding contact of hands with eyes, nose and mouth and respiratory hygiene).
- are provided with personal protective equipment (masks, gloves).
- undergo thermal screening every morning.
- Antiseptic for the guests, next to the hotel entrance.
- Staff members are keeping the appropriate distance (at least 1,5 meters from customers).
- For any case of emergency, a medical kit is available which includes disposable gloves and masks, antiseptics, cleaning wipes, apron, long-sleeved robe and laser thermometer.
- All key cards are disinfected.
Cleaning, Disinfection, Housekeeping
- The Hotel implements improved disinfection and deep cleaning practices in accordance to EODY instructions.
- In addition to the normal cleaning procedures, the public areas, the main entrance, reception, door handles, counter tops, tables, handrails and other “high-frequency “touch points” are being sanitized and disinfected frequently each day.
- Hand sanitizers are present in each public area.
- Guest rooms are receiving additional cleaning upon departure, paying particular attention to touch points.
- The daily cleaning and change of sheets, pillowcases and towels is carried out only upon request from guests.
- Between stays of guests, the rooms remain empty and ventilated
- TV and air conditioner controls have disposable covers.
- Fabric surfaces (e.g. furniture upholstery) are cleaned with a steam appliance.
Our warmest regards,
Faces Art Suites Property